BOARD OF DIRECTORS - 138 Pyramids
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Neveen EL Tahri
- Chairperson of 138 Pyramids;
- Founder & Chairperson at Delta Shield for Investment and Delta Inspire;
- Board Member EFSA, Egyptian American Enterprise Fund, Arab Moltaqa Investments, MOBINIL, Regina for Pasta;
- She was also Egypt Country Representative of Royal Bank of Scotland.
- Previously established Delta Group of Capital Market Companies (Delta EAB, ABN Delta, Delta Rasmala, Delta Financial Investments & Nuun Fund Services).
- Beforehand Assistant to GM of Corporate Banking at Chase National Bank now CIB;
- Previously Board Member of Egyptian Stock Exchange, Telecom Egypt, Banque Misr, GAFI & Egyptian Mortgage Finance Support Center, EGID, Arab Land Bank.
- Alumnus of Harvard Business School & London Business School.
- Former minister of State for Administration & Development;
- Consultant to a number of international organizations, government organizations and companies in Egypt, Middle East, Europe and Africa;
- Holds Ph.D. in Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of California and B.Sc. in Electronics & Communication Engineering and M.Sc. in Computer Engineering from Cairo University.
- Group CEO and Chief Strategist of Creative Lab Group;
- Founder of Marketing Mix Consultancy in 1996 and co-founder of Creative Lab Advertising, ICE Branding and Change4Good;
- Former Marketing Manager of PespsiCo Foods Egypt, Market Research Planning Manager, P&G Egypt and Account Executive, Americana Advertising;
- Holds MSc. in International Marketing, University of Strathclyde - Scotland (Chevening Scholar) and BA in Mass Communication, AUC.
Seif Eldin Awni
- Seif Eldin Awni is the Managing Director of branches for Wedian securities Brokerage Company.
- Serves as a Non-executive Director and Investment Committee Member in a financial investment company-Post for Investment “PFI”.
- Non-executive Director and Audit Committee Member in the Egyptian Investor Protection Fund-EIPF-supervised by EFSA.
- Training consultant for the IFC-International Finance Corporation-World Bank.
- Seif Eldin holds a B.A. in Business Administration from, Cairo University, he also holds MBA from the German University in Cairo in Finance and Investment.
- Professor of MIS and former founding dean, School of Business, The American University in Cairo (2009-2014);
- Previously, Associate dean for executive education, School of Business, The American University in Cairo (2008-2009).
- Director, Regional IT Institute (1992-2001).
- Manager, Training Department, Cabinet of Egypt Information and Decision Support Center.
- Research interests include IT Management, IT transfer to developing nations and eBusiness.
- Holds PhD in Information Systems, London School of Economics and Political Science (1994).
- CEO of SHAN Investment Company.
- Founder & CEO of Engage Ads Egypt.
- Country Manager for NABD (نبض)
- Digital Sales Director for Promomedia.
- Previously, Digital Media Director for Future Media Company “Digicom” (March 2014 – July 2014)
- IT Director & Digital Sales Manager at Adline Media Network Egypt (2010-2014).
- Engineering projects Manager for ART (Arab Media Corporation AMC) (2004-2010)
- Teaching Assistant in Computer Science courses, lab instruction & grading - Modern Sciences and Arts University MSA (2002-2003).
- Holds a Bachelor of Science from Modern Science and Arts University in Computer Science & software.